Russellville School District - Vision:
Russellville School District will be known as the school of choice for all families within our region. The district will provide a rigorous and responsive educational system, which will prepare each student to reach his or her individual potential. From Pre-Kindergarten through Grade 12, Russellville School District will develop the Whole Child by providing holistic learning that incorporates personal health, individual responsibility, social and ethical foundations, and “real-world” problem-solving. Through the effective integration of technology, Russellville School District will bridge the global community with the classroom to create a new and natural learning environment. This educational approach will enable students to be prepared for jobs of the future within a multilingual, innovative world. In addition to learning activities within the classroom, Russellville School District will provide parents and families with in-school and after-school support to ensure they are equipped to actively participate in the educational reinforcement of their children. Russellville School District will be effective in educating, equipping, and empowering each and every child to achieve his or her desired lifelong learning goals.
Russellville School District - Core Beliefs:
- We believe Russellville Schools (RSD) are and should continue to be highly regarded.
- We believe all kids from Pre-K-12 are well prepared to learn and succeed.
- We believe in developing the Whole Child, providing holistic learning that incorporates personal health, individual responsibility, social and ethical foundations, and “real-world” learning.
- We believe RSD students should be problem solvers who are prepared for the jobs of the future.
- We believe in integrating community and classroom into a new and natural learning environment.
- We believe that RSD schools should be on the cutting edge—effectively incorporating the best technologies.
- We believe in providing great support for parents and families with in-school and after-school options to actively participate in the school.
- We believe in equipping RSD employees for success with individualized support, professional development, and competitive salaries.
- We believe RSD should address the needs of all students whether they are going to work, pursuing a trade, or going to college.
- We believe that RSD should prepare students to serve a multi-lingual world.
- We believe RSD should have the best developed, district-wide curriculum with resources, activities, and assessments to meet individual student’s learning needs.
- We believe that RSD teachers are equipped to teach 21st century skills and are given a level of support and professional development to do their jobs.
- We believe and care for the students we serve by providing high quality learning, counseling, guidance, and nutrition.
- We believe that students should have the best educational opportunities available to them through a wide variety of learning experiences that inspire their interests and ambitions.
- We believe RSD exposes students to one of the most challenging, wide-ranging curricula in the state, prepares them to be competitive on the global stage, and allows them to participate in a diverse co-curricular and extra-curricular program.