From the Office of the Superintendent- Friday Covid-19 Update from November 20, 2020
As of this communication on November 20th we have:
- 18 active positive cases (24 last week) among students (8) and staff (10).
- 29 staff members are quarantined (19 last week).
- 197 students are quarantined (114 last week) This is a 73% increase from last week.
- A total of 244 students and staff are out of school or work as of this week.
- Our total cumulative positive cases among staff and students are 158 out of 6,000 students and staff. This is 2.6% of our district who have tested positive since the outbreak.
How does this compare to all of the residents within our community?
According to the ACHI (Arkansas Center for Health Improvement) data as of November 16th there were:
- 2,185 cumulative positive cases in the Russellville community (5% of community).
- 200 new cases (151 last week).