A note from Superintendent Dr. Mark Gotcher; 5 things you need to know for Monday, March 30, 2020-
1. Beginning tomorrow, March 31, all RSD offices will be open from 9 a.m. to 2 p.m.
2. Students will be contacted by their teacher or a staff member from their school with information regarding existing and future AMI tasks.
*If you have questions, please contact your student's school during office hours.
3. Meal distribution will continue its regular schedule with buses leaving the elementary schools at 9:30 a.m. delivering both breakfast and lunch. Families can receive a hot breakfast at any elementary school from 7 - 8 a.m., and a hot lunch from 10:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.
4. Seniors will be contacted by RHS staff with guidance regarding graduation requirements and other important information. If you or your student have questions please contact the high school during office hours.
5. Again, we want to urge our students and families to follow the guidelines given to us from the Department of Health that include social distancing of at least six feet, no more than 10 people gathered together, frequent hand washing, sneezing into an elbow, and please if you feel sick- stay home!
We hope everyone enjoyed their spring break!