From the office of the Superintendent, Dr. Gotcher-5 things you need to know for Thursday, April 2, 2020
1. School bus meal deliveries will have a new schedule beginning next week. Starting April 6, buses will run on Monday, Tuesday and Thursday. For more information contact the office of child nutrition at 479.498.8836.
2. Playgrounds are closed effective immediately per our local and state governing officials orders to prevent groups gathering together and ultimately stop the spread of Covid-19.
3. Mental Health and Wellness is a priority during a time of crisis. If you or someone you know needs to talk to a familiar, trustworthy adult please contact the office of special services at 479.890.5733.
*We now have an online form available for your preference; https://core-docs.s3.amazonaws.com/documents/asset/uploaded_file/647693/Mental_Health_Support_Request.htm
4. Kindergarten and Pre-k registration packets will be available at all elementary schools in a safe outdoor location. Students are to register in the zone in which they currently live as soon as possible. Contact 479.968.5216 for more information.
5. Elementary AMI packets are being distributed at each school in a drive through style for convenience and safety. Each school has an individual schedule they are following, if you have questions contact your child's school or call central office at 479.968.1306 between 9 and 2 pm