5 things to know from Superintendent Gotcher for Friday, April 3, 2020.
1. There will be some changes to our meal deliveries- more information will be released next week. Please follow our RSD website or contact the Office of Child Nutrition for the most updated schedule and more information.
Bus meal deliveries will change for the upcoming week of April 6; we will deliver on Monday, Tuesday, and Friday.
2. Elementary AMI Packets were picked up drive through style this week. Each school had individual schedules for pick up.
*Some of our schools will have pick ups next week, please look at your student's school website and social media for future information, or call your student's school between the hours of 9-1p.m.
3. Mental Health and Wellness is a priority during a time of crisis. If you or someone you know needs to talk to a familiar, trustworthy adult please contact the office of special services at 479.890.5733.
The form is easily accessible on our website- https://core-docs.s3.amazonaws.com/…/Mental_Health_Support_…
4. Kindergarten and Pre-K registration packets will be available beginning April 13 outside of each elementary school in a secure location. There will be more information released at a later date, please check our website for future important announcements.
*If you have questions prior, you may contact Karie Turney in the office of elementary teaching and learning, Karie.email@example.com.
5. Public playgrounds are closed at this time until further notice to stop the spread of COVID-19. We encourage everyone to practice social distancing, hand washing, and continued safety procedures given through the Governor's office.
*Beginning Monday, April 6, new hours for all RSD offices will be from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m.