From the Office of the Superintendent- 5 things you need to know for Thursday, April 9, 2020
Rachel Storment Jones, District Communications Coordinator
Thursday, April 09, 2020
Here are Dr. Gotcher's 5 things you need to know for Thursday, April 9, 2020-
1. An established routine is so important for all of us right now in this transitional season. Dr. Gotcher encourages us to find time each day for a good book and exercise. A routine doesn't have to be lengthy but should stay consistent.
2. Nurses have posted days and times they will be in their schools for parents to pick up meds and medical supplies.
3. ESL- Para los padres que necesitan asistencia en español, comuníquense con Danielle Stewart al 479-264-7877 o con Marcela Estrada al 479-498-8850. Además, las versiones en español de todos los paquetes de AMI estarán disponibles a través del próximo sitio web de AMI o mediante copias en papel cuando se solicite. Siéntase libre de comunicarse con el(la) maestro(o) de ESL también.
*** For parents needing assistance in Spanish, please contact Danielle Stewart at 479-264-7877 or Marcela Estrada at 479-498-8850. In addition, Spanish versions of all AMI packets will be available via the upcoming AMI website or via paper copies when requested. Feel free to reach out to the ESL teacher also.
4. The next bus delivery will be tomorrow.
Dwight elementary meals are now at RMS. We will see changes in our meal deliveries, but please know that we intend on continuing providing meals through the remainder of the school year.
Next week we will deliver on Tuesday and Friday.
5. Social-emotional wellness is so important, and we want to be sure our families know we are still here for them.