From the Office of the Superintendent: Here are 5 things Dr. Gotcher wants you to know for April 14-
1. Our meal distribution will now only operate on Tuesdays and Fridays for both drive thru's at schools and bus deliveries.
*Buses will continue to deliver on their routes beginning at 9:30 a.m.
On Tuesdays three days worth of meals will be distributed, and Fridays will have two days worth of meals distributed.
*Each school will serve a hot breakfast and lunch, served at 10:30 a.m. only.
2. Kindergarten and Pre-K registration packets are available in an outside location at our elementary schools (to encourage social distancing and keep us all safe.)
May 1 is the deadline to turn in the packets, but we encourage them turned in as soon as possible!
Students must register in the zone they currently live first!
3. School zone transfers and school choice registration information is available at the central office for pick up, but for questions or further clarity please call the Office of the Superintendent and ask to speak to Mrs. Renae Bailey.
*Mrs. Bailey is a great resource to answer questions families may have, if you are unsure of a question please contact her at the central office. 479.968.1306.
4. Dr. Gotcher has encouraged us to establish routine during this transitional phase. It doesn't have to be overly detailed to be beneficial. Get plenty of rest, stay active, establish a priority of reading, and take care of yourselves and your families!
5. The Mental Health of our students, and their families is a very real need during this crisis and as the uncertainty of anticipated events continues we realize anxiety, depression, and even anger might be feelings felt.
If you know someone who would benefit from talking to one of our faculty, please contact the Office of Special Services or have them fill out an online form for future assistance: