5 things to know from the Superintendent's Office from Wednesday, April 29-
1. The 'School Choice' application deadline is May 1, 2020. For more information contact the Central Office at 968-1306, between 9-1 p.m.
Listed is the online application form:
2. The Kindergarten and preliminary Pre-K registration deadline is May 1, 2020. For more information contact your elementary school.
Listed are online application forms-
Kindergarten app.- https://core-docs.s3.amazonaws.com/documents/asset/uploaded_file/663151/Kindergarten_Registration_Packet.pdf
Pre-K app.- https://core-docs.s3.amazonaws.com/documents/asset/uploaded_file/676315/RSD_PK_preliminary_application_April_13_2020.pdf
3. The deadline for GT Referrals (2nd grade through 12th) is May 1, 2020. There are three online forms parents will need to submit that can be found on our website- https://www.rsdk12.net/o/district/page/gt-referral-forms Contact Dana Sumter, email@example.com for more information.
4. Virtual Graduation is planned for May 16, 2020 at 6 p.m. You can watch the ceremony on the RSD & RHS Facebook pages and YouTube.
Graduates and their families will be participating in filming at The Center for the Arts through Friday, May 1, 2020.
*Students who can not make the taping this week will still be represented in the virtual ceremony on May 16.
5. RMS Band & Choir sign-ups are virtual for 5th graders entering 6th grade. Students may sign up online for band, choir, or both.
Contact Dewayne Dove for more information, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Band application- www.russellvillebands.org
Choir application- https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScx8fh8p2ue8Jxhk_dqjyPRYt3kbh7oh8bQZQvKhnXHtsVQTw/viewform
*The 'Instrument Turn-in schedule' for current RMS Band members (6th & 7th graders) has been posted, below.