5 things to know from Tuesday, May 5, 2020, from the office of the superintendent-
1. May 4-8, 2020, is Teacher Appreciation week. RSD is grateful for everything our teachers do for our students and the positive impact they have on our community. Dr. Gotcher appreciates you and looks forward to having all teachers back on campus soon!
2. 2020 Graduates concluded filming Friday, May 1st!
Virtual Graduation is scheduled for May 16, 2020, at 6 p.m. You can view the ceremony online via YouTube, and the RSD and RHS Facebook pages. Students who were unable to attend filming will be represented in the ceremony, too.
3. RIS & RMS Locker Clean out schedules are now posted.
RMS locker clean out time slots are now posted for May 11-22 from 9-2 p.m. each day. RIS locker clean out is scheduled for Monday, May 18th, and Wednesday, May 20th. Look online at each school's website for more information.
4. The Band Appreciation Concert and the Band Awards Ceremony are both virtual this year.
The Band Appreciation Concert will be featured Thursday, May 7, at 7 p.m. The Band Awards ceremony will premiere on Friday, May 8, at 7 p.m.
*You can watch both on the RSD and the RHS Facebook page.
5. RMS Band Instrument Turn-in Schedule is now posted.
Instrument turn-in schedule has been posted for 6th & 7th grade Band students. Drop off times are scheduled for Monday, May 11 & Tuesday, May 12th. For questions or to reschedule if either day isn't an option, contact Dewayne Dove, or for more information www.russellvillebands.org.
Thank you for all you continue to do for our district!