5 things to know from the office of the superintendent for Monday, May 11-
1. Virtual Graduation is scheduled for May 16, 2020, at 6 p.m. You can view the ceremony online via YouTube, and the RSD and RHS Facebook pages. Students who were unable to attend filming will be represented in the ceremony, too.
2. Updates in Dining Services include bus deliveries ending after Friday, May 22, 2020, and all student's end of year dining balances are currently available. Payment options can be found online at family.titank12.com. Contact Kay Haulmark, Director of Child Nutrition, at 479-498-8836 for more information on payment options.
*Hot meals will continue to be served at our school's drive-thru services twice a week, on Tuesday and Friday, until Friday, June 26, 2020.
3. RIS & RMS Locker Cleanout schedules are now posted on each of the school's websites and social media. RMS locker cleanout time slots are posted for May 11-22, from 9-2 p.m each day.
RIS locker cleanout is scheduled for Monday, May 18, and Wednesday, May 20th. Look online at each school's website for more information on those schedules and instructions.
4. RJHS end- of- year instructions and important AMI task information has been mailed to all students. Students are encouraged to contact their SSP teacher to schedule an appointment to pick up their items and drop off materials.
5. Information is now available for RSD's Elementary Interview Fair scheduled for May 18, and May 20th. For detailed information on location and schedule, contact the Office of Elementary Teaching and Learning at 968-5216.