Here are 5 things to know from the Office of the Superintendent Dr. Mark Gotcher:
1. The RSD Board of Education will meet tonight
- Families can participate via Livestream by visiting the district's Facebook page
2. New Option C Information has been posted, the deadline is August 6 for B or C Registration
- The deadline for families to choose a Blended Learning option has been extended to August 6th.
- New information has been released to help families who wish to choose their student's 100% virtual learning plan found on the district website.
- Visit our 'Back to School' page for detailed information and online registration forms.
- Contact Bryan Swymn, Digital Learning Supervisor, for more information: Bryan.Swymn@rsdk12.net.
3. The District Point of Contact
- Nursing Coordinator, Annie Schanink has been designated as RSD's Point of Contact for the 2020-2021 school year.
- If you are in contact with a person who is positive for COVID-19 please contact Schanink, the district liaison to ADH. You can reach Annie by phone: 479.438.0855, or by email: Annie.firstname.lastname@example.org.
- A 'school nurse COVID-19 communication flowchart' can be found on the 'Back to School' link on the district website.
4. Schedules for Secondary Devices have been posted
- Schedules for all secondary students (5th-12th) to pick up their Chromebooks for the school year will be posted online.
5. Elementary Information
- Each elementary school's re-entry plan is now available online in both English and Spanish.
- Frequently visit your school's website for new information.