5 things from the Office of the Superintendent for Tuesday, June 16, 2020-
1. The Board of Education will meet tonight at 6:30 p.m. at the Gardner Complex. The meeting will be live streamed for the public. The agenda for the meeting is posted.
2. Meal distribution will end on Friday, June 26, 2020.
3. Athletics will observe their dead week beginning June 29 to July 5th. Practices will resume on Monday, July 6.
4. There is still time to be counted! Please encourage others to complete the 2020 census for our community at http://2020census.gov/
5. Preschool registration packets are now available and appointments can be made through the Preschool Office at 479.967.6025. Parents who pre-registered will be contacted by the office for their scheduled meeting.