Superintendent's Friday COVID-19 Report for Friday, October 16, 2020-
As of this communication on October 16th we have:
- 26 active positive cases (18 last week) among students (20) and staff (6).
- 19 staff members are quarantined (18 last week).
- 210 students are quarantined (210 last week) That is a 0% increase from last week.
- A total of 255 students and staff are out of school or work as of this week.
- Our total cumulative positive cases among staff and students are 105 out of 6,032 students and staff. This is 1.7% of our district who have tested positive since the outbreak.
How does this compare to all of the residents within our community?
According to the ACHI (Arkansas Center for Health Improvement) data as of October 12th there were:
- 1,650 cumulative positive cases in Russellville community (4% of community).
- 127 new cases (113 last week).
Keep doing your best to keep everyone around you safe and please enjoy your weekend!
Please subscribe to our new district YouTube channel. We hope to achieve 1,000 subscribers so we can livestream on this new channel.
Simply open YouTube and search "russellvilleschooldistrictnews" and hit subscribe. This will be the future location of our regular monthly school board meetings, updates from the district, and other bits of good news about our amazing school district.